One should also understand that the classification of
disorders is generally based upon individual interpretation of certain
criteria by whichever counselor, psychologist, or physician that one sees.
You may find a detailed list of mental disorders and their definitions
at Mental Health Net. Please
understand that I do not diagnose or tag people with "DISORDERS"; however, I often
work with people whole have previously been diagnosed with various
disorders. The listing below is only a "partial list" of some of the more
common disorders with which I worked and some articles which I have written.
This list is not meant to be complete by any means. However, God
has the answer for any and all disorders and I have worked with many types.
Some other Disorders with which I have worked
1. Agoraphobia and other fears.
2. Antisocial Personality Disorders
3. Avoidant Personality Disorder
4. Dependent Personality Disorder
5. Eating Disorders = Anorexia & Bulimia
6. Panic Attacks Disorders
7. Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
8. Psychotic Episodes Disorder
9. Separation Anxiety Disorder