Or you may download the sound to your desktop Real Player
1. Read (preferably aloud) II Chronicles 20:1-30.
3. Listen to the Real Audio teaching and fill in the study.
A. Who are the children of Moab? ________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________II. What should you do when the enemy surrounds you?
B. Who are the children of Ammon? _____________________________________ _________________________________________________________________
C. "And with them other beside the Ammorites" _____________________________ __________________________________________________________________1. The Horites were known as " ________ dwellers.D. Jehoshaphat was king of _____________ and lived in the fortified city of ______________. He became surrounded by the children of ___________, the children of __________, and those of mount ___________ (the ____________ and possibly others: ___________________.)a. "Emims" (Deuteronomy 2:1-20) means "___________".2. Esau was the son of ________. He first married two _________ women. He was the descend of _________.
b. The land was known as "the land of the _________".
c. "Zamzummims" means "murderers" to the ___________.
(Gen. 26:34). Later he married two other women, the daughters of ___________ the son of ________.
E. We should fortify our ___________ against the invasion of disease. The immune system helps protects us from the attack of _________ infections, ________ infections, __________ invasion, and carcinogens that may produce _________. We do this through obeying the ________ laws and the __________ or ____________ laws of the Bible, through proper ____________, diet, __________, _________ and __________.
Scripture for presenting our bodies a living sacrifice is ____________.
F. The attack of the enemy may naturally produce _______.
A. We should set ourselves to _____________________ and not ___________ first. Scripture: __________, __________. We may need to do a food fast, a _________-fast, or _____________-fast.III. What was God's response?
B. We are to ________ the LORD for help.1. We should recognize that our __________ are not enough.C. We are to __________.
2. We must come to ____________ upon God.1. Acknowledge that God is _____________.D. We are to acknowledge that God gave us our _____________.
2. He rules over _____ the kingdoms of heaven.
3. He has all power and __________.
4. _____________ can withstand Him.1. He drove the _____________ out of the land.E. When evil comes upon us.
2. He gave it to the seed of Abraham (____________).
3. He is a ____________ ___________ God.
4. We have built a sanctuary in His name. What is it? __________________. Scripture: ____________1. _______________F. We are to declare the _____________ agreement.
5. Then we are to stand.a. Before the ___________
b. In God's presence. (The ________ _________ lives inside of us.)1. We are to ______ _____ _______ in our affliction.G. We are to understand the situation.
2. God will _________ and ________.1. God had _______ permitted Israel to destroy all the enemy.H. We are to ____________ God of His ____________.
2. Application: Neither has God permitted science to destroy all _____________.1. The enemy has come to cast us out of our ___________ that God has given us.I . We are to hold God to His _________ (verse 12).
2. Our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, which has been purchased by ______________________. Scripture: ___________________
A. Be not ___________ because of the multitude.IV. What was Judah's response? ______________________.
B. For the battle is ______ yours, but God's.
C. You do not need to _______ this battle. (People wear themselves out trying to fight _______________.)
D. Stand still (don't be ___________ and act ___________.
E. See the _____________ of the LORD.
F. _________ ______.
G. Be not _________________.
H. Tomorrow, go out against them. ( Neither be __________.)
V. Further instructions to us.
A. Believe in the LORD your God, so shall you be ______________.VI. Results:
B. Believe in his prophets, so shall ye ___________.
C. Jehoshaphat appointed ________ unto the LORD.1. That should praise the beauty of _____________.
2. Say, "Praise the LORD, for his mercy endureth ____________."
A. When they began to sing who set ambushments? _____________.VII. God may use a little different approach with us.
B. They ____________ one another.
C. Judah came only to pick up the _________.
D. The battlefield came to be known as "the valley of Berachad" or "the valley of __________."
E. Judah returned to Jerusalem to ___________ the victory.
F. When the surrounding countries heard of the victory, they experienced the _______ of the _________.
G. The LORD gave Judah a season of ________ and rest.
A. This study is meant to be an __________, not a formula.
B. The key is to ________ of God.
C. God told David to wait until he heard the sound in the top of the ____________ trees before he entered into battle. Scripture: _____________.
D. He told Naaman, the leper, to go bath himself seven times in the _________ river. Scripture: _______________.
E. What is God telling you? ___________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________